CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 8, 2009

Music Exam

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥♫♫♫♫♫❤❤❤
Oh Gosh~!
It's so freaking hard.
Anyway,yesterday was my teacher's grd exam in Yamaha.
I've spent Friday morn, n Sunday afternoon at Jo Yi's hse.. trying to practise more. Gah..

So.. Yesterday..
Me, Roxanne and Jo Yi was so freaking nervous.
Roxanne went in first, then me n then joyi.
It's only 10 mins..

So when it's my turn...
one of the examiner opened the door..while the other prepare..
one thin one fat. haha

then I sat at the piano.. look at the melody singing thing.. for abt 3 sec and the person say 'u can play the first not or the first chord" WTF ?? not giving any time at all.. yish.. so..i kinda suck

Next, she ask me to look at the singing with accompaniment..(which i hate the most)
then 5 sec later.. "U may start"..Hell la.. What's the rush????

Then i took the other file with Melody accompaniment... 5 sec.and i still haven't finish the second line. then the examiner say"play the melody once and u may begin" Freak lah. So.. I only did the basics...realli basics. GAH

Then lastly is transposition..It's A major transpose major 2nd down. so it's G major la. This i did slow and steady.. tho got abit .. nvm

After that.. they told me to sit at the chair..in front of them.. they're suppose to give what they think n point out this n that.. so.. my singing ended badly, singing with accompaniment..too soft, melody accompaniment.hesitant but transposition was quite good. lols then tq went out.

So after joyi was out.. my mum brought KFC and 3 of us ate down stairs.. waiting for writen section at 12.40pm..
so we talked abt what they commented..and actually all of us have the same questions. we are so sucky haha.
then after we ate.. i kinda heard someone calling out names.. so i told them n faster rush up.

Went in the HALL.. and sat. hearing was quite ok.. then theory.. I dunno what is Phrygain cadence?? then Chord progression (a) was ok.. Chord progression (b) ok also.. me n my friends got the same answer..
then by 2pm.. IT"S finally over!!!!!


Then my mum fetch the 3 of us.. plus my bro n sis.. we're going to Sunway Pyramid..Skating was fun.. Roxanne dropped once.. Joyi 3 times!!! I didn't fell until the end.. when me roxanne n my bro was standing still on skates trying to look around for joyi.. n then.. some stupid show off person with black shirt n jeans.knocked me at the skates and i fell right on my butt. he fell too.. Freak la . my hand like a little fractured. or is it just really pain. ugh/. and then went back after dinner at Kenny Rodgers..


0 comments: