CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Cousin time

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥♫♫♫♫♫❤❤❤
On Thursday.. I went out to 1U with Joyce Phang YY. We planned to watch 2 movies..so we chose Hannah Montana The Movie & 17 Again. Both movies were awesome. Hannah Montana was quite emotional tho..17 Again is quite funny too. Then went to her house to wait for my mum.. great time catching up with each other and also talking abt all the Twilight saga stuff !!!!!!!!

On Fri~
My mum wants us 4 to go 4 skating.. eventhough we've just went for skating on Monday..Cuz she wants to invite our cousy~!!!! I was so glad.. It was so fun.. We chased each other and so on.. didn't know my 2 cousin brothers could skate well. In the end, Me n my cousy sis were the only 2 who didn't fall at all. =)

Then we had dinner at Sakae Sushi. It was awesome.. I hate the drink.. it's kinda like fried tea. YUck.. but the sushi is super awesome but not many choices.. gah. Turns out.. it's RM 231. The 12 of us ..lols.

Went a little shopping then went back home~!!!!!!


0 comments: