CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 29, 2009

omiNEWMOON!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥♫♫♫♫♫❤❤❤
Ah...My new moon arrives at last. Been waiting long enough.
But, it sure it worth the wait.
New Moon is SUPER AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok..I'm a little crazed, but I swear that I'm totally not lying or exaggerating.

Me n my bestie totally love it.
These are a few parts that we love :

* the beginning, where Bella has a dream of being old. Where Edward kisses the grandma ( ooh, she's one lucky grandma )

* Birthday scene! I love Carlisle's potrait...It's so patronish. And the vampire killing is gross. But the birthday is nice.

*The movie part..^^

*The meadow with Laurent and wolfieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees.

*Haha. Bella slapping Paul. Jacob is so cute in his sleep.

*I love the vamps running. And when they turn their heads.. woosh

*The Volturi part is awesome..They're so scared of Jane.lols.. Aro is very weird and funny.

* The ending...........eh..ok la??? wait. isn't it suppose to be in the 3rd book???

Ya....still love it lotz. Much better than Twilight.
If u haven't watched it, better go watch, or else u rugi.

0 comments: